All new clients are charged a non-refundable $50 deposit when scheduling an appointment for a cosmetic consultation. If you choose to move forward with the procedure(s), you can apply your full deposit toward the total cost of your visit. You may also apply this fee as a credit toward other in-office procedures or products.
Pre-Appointment Do’s & Don’ts
Here are a few recommendations to help ensure the best outcomes from your upcoming appointment:
- Do not drink alcohol for five days before an injectable or microneedling appointment, as this can increase the risk of bruising and swelling
- Do not take any NSAID pain relievers, such as Ibuprofin, Aleve, Aspirin, or Motrin, for at least five days before an injectable or microneedling appointment, as they can increase the risk of bruising and bleeding
- Do not use topical Vitamin A products, like Retin-A or Tretinoin, for at least five days before an injectable, peel, or microneedling appointment, as this can cause irritation
- Do not take blood-thinning supplements, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, CoQ10, Omega-3 fatty acids, or cod liver oil, for at least five days before an injectable or microneedling treatment, as they increase the risk of bruising & swelling
- Do avoid direct sun exposure for at least five days before peels or microneedling, as it can lead to irritation
- Do clean your skin thoroughly before your appointment
- Do be honest about your medical history and medications
- Do ask questions and share any concerns so we can ensure the best experience possible
- Do let your provider know about your specific aesthetic goals
Relax and Enjoy
You’ve Made the Right
The search for the “best esthetician near me” is over. Our highly trained and experienced team is committed to providing exceptional experiences and results. We’re excited to see you and can’t wait to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Still need to book your first med spa visit?